PRLog - Jun. 13, 2014 - PRESQUE ISLE, Maine -- Crown Weather Services, a weather forecasting company that has been in business since 1994, is now offering a new product, Crown Weather Plus.
Crown Weather Plus is a subscription service for anybody with an interest or need for accurate and timely weather information. Why should you subscribe to our Plus service? It’s simple. We are personal, interactive, dedicated and experienced. We are not a giant weather corporation; just the opposite, we are a small weather service who will give you something that is valuable and potentially live saving. We hope you sign up for Crown Weather Plus today.
A subscription to Crown Weather Plus INCLUDES:
- Tropical Weather Updates: Frequently issued and includes information on potential tropical storm formation, information on any active tropical storms or hurricanes and marine weather updates and marine weather alerts. We also post short alerts highlighting any significant changes in regards to development/intensification of tropical systems. These tropical weather updates will also be sent to your e-mail inbox each time I write a discussion.
- Severe Weather & Winter Weather Updates: Our weather updates do not stop at the end of the Hurricane season as we write winter weather and severe weather updates whenever winter storms or severe weather threatens and impacts the United States. Our winter weather and severe weather updates will also be sent to your e-mail inbox each time I write a discussion.
- One On One E-Mail Individualized Weather Support: I will personally answer any questions you may have on how weather may impact your local area.
- Advertisement Free Website: Crown Weather Service webpages with a subscription will be advertisement free and donation link free. This way you don’t have to look at all of the ads and donation requests while reading the daily discussions or looking at your local weather information.
- Specific Very Localized Weather Pages: These specific local weather pages cover the coastal eastern United States, Gulf coast and the Caribbean.
- Tropical Storm/Hurricane Specific Webpages: Each time there is a Tropical Depression, Tropical Storm or a Hurricane is in the Atlantic, Caribbean or Gulf of Mexico, a specific webpage will be setup for that storm. These pages will contain very specific information about a storm, including wind potential, surge potential and local links to follow local news, evacuation orders, etc.
To learn more and to sign up for Crown Weather Plus, just go to http://crownweather.com/index.php/cws-plus/crown-weather-subsciption/ .
Read Full Story - Announcing Our New Weather Service - Crown Weather Plus | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog
Announcing Our New Weather Service - Crown Weather Plus
June 13, 2014 at 12:42 PM EDT