WAYNE, Pa. - Aug. 6, 2018 - PRLog -- Evolve IP®, The Cloud Strategy Company™, today announced that they have partnered with the New Jersey Credit Union League Services Corporation (NJCUL) to bring compliance-focused, integrated cloud communications and cloud computing services to New Jersey's 150+ credit unions. NJCUL's mission is to aggregate and identify the premier products and services that improve operational efficiency for credit unions in New Jersey, enabling them to grow, thrive, and better serve their members.
NJCUL thoroughly vetted and carefully selected Evolve IP as part of their partner program to ensure the company meets the needs of New Jersey credit unions. In addition to Evolve IP's direct experience delivering services to credit unions, NJCUL found that the Evolve IP OneCloudTM provides a unique, customized approach to integrated cloud communications and cloud computing and also meets the strict compliance regulations faced by financial institutions.
The best-of breed cloud solutions available now to all NJCUL members include:
• Cloud Contact Center – The Evolve Contact Suite provides credit unions with an integrated, cost-effective, world-class customer service center. Delivered in the cloud so customers always have the latest features, Evolve IP's solution includes all of the services needed to build a best-in-class contact center for member experience including: omnichannel, IVR, business intelligence analytics, Workforce Management (WFM), integrated CRM applications and more.
• Cloud Phone Systems / Unified Communications / Business Collaboration – Noted as "best-of-breed" by a leading industry analyst, Evolve IP's unified communications solution delivers award-winning collaboration (video, chat, conferencing and more) with voice services that integrate with the applications credit unions are already using; dramatically easing deployment and user adoption. As a strategic partner, Evolve IP designs and customizes solutions to fit a credit union's unique needs instead of forcing them into a one-size-fits-none service. Evolve IP's hosted phone system has been deployed across the globe by some of the world's leading brands.
• Disaster Recovery (DR) / IT Resilience –Evolve IP's complete suite of disaster recovery and IT resilience services protects member and credit union data and allows CUs to recover their environment based on how the organization runs and the way their infrastructure is designed. From fully managed DR to self-managed solutions to essential cloud backups, Evolve IP has a service that fits CU recovery timeframes, budget and compliance needs.
• Identity and Access Management – Clearlogin, by Evolve IP, delivers secure access to cloud services and thousands of Web applications. Leveraging an easy-to-use Web portal and multi-factor authentication, credit union employees can securely log-in one time to access the apps they rely on every day while IT can easily manage groups, and monitor user access. Clearlogin also helps credit unions meet compliance requirements with strong, easily implemented password policies that streamline access for users. Clearlogin offers zero-knowledge password management that increases security while minimizing login issues.
• Desktop Services - Evolve IP provides credit unions with a unified desktop management solution for physical and virtual desktops alike. Leveraging services like Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), helpdesk and IT as a Service (ITaaS), Evolve IP enables IT to deliver the most appropriate desktop solution for each end user, while maintaining control through the cloud and improving end-user support. With options for VMware and Citrix, Evolve IP is a global leader for virtual desktop services and is one of just 11 companies worldwide noted in a leading analyst's Market Guide for Desktop as a Service.
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Evolve IP's VMware-certified IaaS enables credit unions to enjoy the benefits of cloud infrastructure without retrofitting traditional workloads or learning additional skills, all while supporting the privacy and compliance requirements their institution demands. Unlike credit-card-operated megaclouds, Evolve IP's state-of-the-art virtual private cloud allows for the deployment of a cloud strategy that can be tailored to a credit union's unique needs including integrating hybrid configurations and interoperating with public cloud.
"We are very excited to be partnering with the NJCUL and look forward to meeting and working with their membership," said Tim Allen, Chief Sales Officer and Founding Partner of Evolve IP. "Our ability to deliver secure, compliance-focused cloud services, both in computing and communications, has allowed us to deploy strategic solutions with credit unions across the nation. We're very pleased that this partnership will give us opportunities to work with organizations that are right in our backyard."
"High-level technology, better compliance, cybersecurity, and communication capabilities are expected of all providers of financial services, regardless of size. With the rate of change and costs involved, it is difficult for any size credit union to keep pace," said David Frankil, Chairman of the NJCUL Services Corporation and President/CEO of the New Jersey Credit Union League. "So when we were looking for a cloud technology partner, we emphasized the need to provide to our members with technology solutions that help them compete with larger banks and financial institutions, at a cost they can afford. Evolve IP offers all that, plus broad financial services industry experience and a pedigree of providing first-rate service to support growth and continually enhance the entire member experience."
One of the world's fastest growing cloud strategy companies, today Evolve IP provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1,900 enterprises and over 420,000 users in virtually every industry. Many of the world's most recognizable brands rely on the company's Evolve IP OneCloud strategy to migrate multiple integrated cloud computing and cloud communications services onto a single, unified platform including: contact centers, IP phone systems / unified communications and collaboration, identity management, disaster recovery, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more. Evolve IP's Compliance CloudTM provides assurances and dedicated expertise for organizations in: finance and banking, healthcare, hospitality, automotive, insurance, veterinary, legal, technology, retail and construction verticals.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE EVOLVE IP
The cloud is no longer about buying individual services. It's now about having a strategy for multiple services and making them work together to provide greater IT efficiency. For over a decade Evolve IP has delivered customized strategies and integrated services for both cloud computing and communications; solutions that are designed to work together and with the applications you already use in your business. The Evolve IP OneCloudTM lets enterprises move a service at a time, to a secure, virtual private environment, and our analyst-acclaimed solutions are built on a world-class, compliant architecture that leverages the blue-chip technologies organizations already know and trust. Our long-term success is built on a business deploying more services with Evolve IP so we are invested in our clients' future. As a result, we are obsessed with providing superior service in every aspect of our client relationships and this has resulted in the industry's highest verified client satisfaction.
About the NJCUL Services Corporation:
The New Jersey Credit Union League Services Corporation (NJCUL Services Corporation) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the New Jersey Credit Union League. NJCUL Services Corporation's mission is to aggregate the distribution of value-added products and services that enable its members to improve operational efficiency and better serve their members. It identifies the premier products and services that empower our member credit unions to grow and thrive.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Evolve IP & NJCUL Services Corporation Partner to Bring Enterprise-class, Integrated Cloud Solutions to NJ Credit Unions | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog
Evolve IP & NJCUL Services Corporation Partner to Bring Enterprise-class, Integrated Cloud Solutions to NJ Credit Unions
August 06, 2018 at 12:05 PM EDT