Martin Lawrence Galleries Las Vegas
Andy Warhol, Mao Series, 1972, Suite of Ten
Salvador Dalí,March of Time Committee: Papillon, c. 1940s, oil and tempera on joined unstretched canvas image size: 207 x 762
Redesigned Site Offers Unprecedented Access to Artists and Collections, Online TransactionsWe want the new site to present our customers with a rich and user-friendly online experience of MLG’s’ remarkable collection of fine art from many of the world’s finest 20th and 21st-century artists”— Diane Goldman, President - Martin Lawrence Galleries
NEW YORK, NY, 10012, May 8, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ -- "The only thing better than viewing fine art online is being able to view it online...right on your own walls."
Martin Lawrence Galleries (MLG) today proudly announced that it has expanded, redesigned and relaunched its website www.martinlawrence.com. Key new features include complete access to their unparalleled Impressionist, Modern, Post-War and Contemporary art collections-each and every MLG work of art contains extensive information and multimedia features on exhibitions, artists, and their network of nine fine art galleries; a completely new and streamlined design for greater ease of viewing and navigation through the vast array of images, artists, and other material now online; an interactive augmented reality asset that allows all IOS and Android platform users to view any piece of art, instantly and remotely, on the walls of their own homes; and the ability to purchase fine art online.
We are confident our new website will provide online visitors with immediate, easy-to-navigate access to the vast range of artworks in our collection, including beautiful photography and in-depth information. We want the new site to present our customers and audiences with a rich and user-friendly online experience of MLG’s’ remarkable collection of fine art from many of the world’s finest 20th and 21st-century artists”, noted MLG’s President Diane Goldman. She continued “We also hope to inspire visits to our nine galleries located in New York City, Schaumburg, IL, Dallas, New Orleans, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Costa Mesa, La Jolla, and Maui, where collectors who prefer to view the art in person can enjoy that face-to-face experience.
MLG’s online features provide exciting ways to explore the aspects of their vast treasure trove of art. Also, it offers a multiple new search interface-including high-resolution images with zooming functionality that will significantly enhance users' abilities to explore the MLG more thoroughly online. The relaunch represents a complete overhaul and allows MLG to be even more responsive to the ever-changing needs of the digital environment while presenting the collections in a myriad of new ways to foster learning and discovery.
New general features of www.martinlawrence.com include: http://bit.ly/_MLG_Website_Launch
• An augmented reality capability
* A Transactional Purchasing capability
* Easily accessible World-Class Customer Service.
• Overviews of nine USA galleries with descriptions and photographs of each, highlighted works of art within the gallery, and links to related content.
• Listings of collections including links to all works and artist raisonné.
• A new and powerful search interface for works based on artist, style, and size that accommodates complex searches, browsing, and simple ways to narrow results, as well as recommendations of related works.
• A new design—elegant, clean, and simple—that brings MLG’s vast online resources into a unified website with a consistent look-and-feel, simplified navigation, and improved layout.
• High-resolution images of many of the works of art, with zooming functionality allowing for detailed exploration and analysis.
• A Navigation Bar that centralizes an extensive range of artists, galleries, events, exhibitions interactive and transactional features, and other interpretive media for collectors to enjoy.http://bit.ly/_MLG_Website_Launch
About Martin Lawrence Galleries
Since 1978, Martin Lawrence Galleries (MLG)-headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut with nine gallery locations nationwide including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, New Orleans, San Francisco, Costa Mesa, La Jolla, Maui has been assisting and advising collectors as they consider acquiring fine art. (MLG), has prided and defined ourselves as both publishers of fine art prints and sculpture from the most talented contemporary artists-both North American and European-and home to modern and contemporary masters like Picasso, Chagall, Warhol, Calder, Magritte, Basquiat, and Murakami. We are incredibly proud to have lent and exhibited over 200 masterworks, created by more than 30 different artists, to 30+ world-class museums around the globe…including the Louvre, the Pompidou, the Metropolitan, the Whitney, the National Gallery, the Tate and the Hermitage- where we are the sole sponsor of the first ever exhibition of the work of Erté, the father of art deco and we proudly publish works by artists including Kondakova, Hallam, Bertho, Fressinier, Lalonde and Deyber. For more information visit martinlawrence.com.
For further information and images contact:
Martin Lawrence Galleries
email us here