DUBLIN, Calif., Sept. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources, today announced that Former U.S. President George W. Bush will participate in an exclusive conversation at TriNet PeopleForce. He will discuss his time in the Oval Office, the challenges facing America and the country's businesses, the power of freedom, and the importance of resiliency.
Taking place October 20-22, the virtual conference will feature a diverse group of business experts, public servants, educators and thought leaders, who will discuss critical, timely issues, including diversity and racism in the workplace, employee mental health and issues that impact company bottom lines, such as legislative updates, healthcare costs and maintaining cash flow.
"We are extremely honored to have President George W. Bush join us at TriNet PeopleForce to discuss his experience leading through crisis and a variety of pressing topics that small and medium-size businesses currently face," said TriNet President and CEO Burton M. Goldfield. "Our conference was created to inspire, inform, and invigorate entrepreneurs and business leaders – and our conversation with the 43rd President of the United States will achieve just that."
Some of the other prominent leaders that will be speaking at TriNet PeopleForce include:
- Eric H. Holder, Jr., 82nd Attorney General of the United States
- Mona Sutphen, Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff, former Managing Director, UBS and Senior Advisor, The Vistria Group
- Dr. Ryan McGarry, Emergency Medicine Physician; Director, Producer, and Screenwriter of Code Black and Pandemic
- Scott Galloway, NYU Stern Professor, public speaker, author and podcast host
- Dr. Syra Madad, American pathogen preparedness expert and infectious disease epidemiologist
- Dr. Abdul El-Sayed, Physician, Podcast Host, Author, and former Public Health Commissioner of Detroit
- Mike Wilson, Chief U.S. Equity Strategist and Chief Investment Officer for Morgan Stanley
- Wilfred Frost, Financial news anchor for CNBC
- Brigid Schulte, Director of the Better Life Lab & The Good Life Initiative at New America, & author of the NY Times Bestseller, Overwhelmed
- Calvin Newport, Author, Digital Minimalism, Deep Work and So Good
They Can't Ignore You
- Dr. Kaveh Safavi, Senior Managing Director, Global Health Practice, Accenture
- Walter Faulstroh, Co-founder and CEO, HUM Nutrition
- Ralph Clark, President and CEO, ShotSpotter
- David Heath, Co-Founder and CEO, Bombas
- TriNet HR and business experts
For more information on this one-of-a-kind virtual event for SMB leaders, visit peopleforce.trinet.com.
*Please note: Some sessions of this virtual conference are closed to the media, with no personal recording, photography, or note-taking permitted.*
TriNet (NYSE: TNET) provides small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR solutions tailored by industry. To free SMBs from HR complexities, TriNet offers access to human capital expertise, benefits, risk mitigation and compliance, payroll and real-time technology. From Main Street to Wall Street, TriNet empowers SMBs to focus on what matters most—growing their business. TriNet, incredible starts here. For more information, visit TriNet.com or follow us on Twitter.
TriNet and the TriNet logo are registered trademarks of TriNet. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/former-us-president-joins-trinet-peopleforce-301137495.html
SOURCE TriNet Group, Inc.