- New OE FIX pre-pressed axles for Toyota trucks and SUVs make axle repairs faster and easier, reducing the need for expensive shop equipment and saving auto care shops significant time.
- New OE FIX DEF heaters for popular diesel trucks feature exclusive design improvements to help prevent future failures.
- More than 60 aftermarket-exclusive parts include a transmission oil cooler hose assembly for 2.6 million General Motors pickups and an upgraded coolant connector for more than 15 million vehicles on the road.
COLMAR, Penn., Oct. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DORM) is announcing today the release of more than 230 new replacement auto parts, giving repair shops and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks with innovative and trustworthy solutions.
This month Dorman is continuing to grow its line of OE FIX™ pre-pressed axles, with two new parts (926-141 and 926-142) for nearly 700,000 Toyota and Lexus SUVs. These exclusive solutions take the hassle out of repairing worn wheel bearings, eliminating the need to press out bearings and reassemble components. They are specifically designed to make work faster and more predictable for service technicians.
Dorman’s also releasing more new diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) heaters for popular diesel trucks. These OE FIX replacements feature internal design enhancements that help prevent fluid intrusion on the heater element, a common failure mode on factory equipment. The newest solutions (904-393 and 904-394) each fit nearly half a million Ford Super Duty and General Motors pickups.
Dorman is releasing more than 60 other exclusive solutions this month, including:
- An OE FIX HVAC heater hose connector that upgrades the factory plastic part to durable stainless steel and fits more than 15 million various General Motors and Ford vehicles from 1982 to 2014.
- An exclusive transmission oil cooler hose assembly for 2.6 million Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups.
- Three new exclusive OE FIX rust repair solutions – a coil spring bracket for select Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs, a truck bed crossmember kit for GM pickups and a frame rail repair kit for Ford F-150 trucks.
These are just a few of Dorman’s featured new product releases this month. To sign up to receive all of Dorman’s new product announcements directly every month, sign up at DormanProducts.com/signup. To learn more about Dorman, take the Dorman Virtual Tour at DormanProducts.com/tour.
Note: Vehicle-in-Operation (VIO) information in this press release is based on Dorman’s analysis of third-party reports.
Contact: Steve Gisondi, Vice President of Marketing
About Dorman Products
Dorman gives repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions first. For over 100 years, we have been one of the automotive aftermarket industry’s pioneering problem solvers, releasing tens of thousands of replacement products engineered to save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Founded and headquartered in the United States, we are a global organization offering an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics. See our full offering and learn more at DormanProducts.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations that involve a number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors (many of which are outside of our control) which may cause actual events to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. For additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the information contained in this press release, please see Dorman’s prior press releases and filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including Dorman’s most recent annual report on Form 10-K, its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 27, 2020 and its other SEC filings. Dorman is under no obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update any of the information in this press release if any forward-looking statement later turns out to be inaccurate whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Visit Dorman’s website at www.dormanproducts.com. The Investor Relations section of the website contains a significant amount of information about Dorman, including financial and other information for investors. Dorman encourages investors to visit its website to view new and updated information.