My husband is paying $10,000 of $20,677 child-support arrears. He wants me to give it all to my adult children. Should I do that?

‘Our adult children are 42, 39, and 34 years old. I assist my kids financially as needed and give them monetary gifts.’
Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.