November 12, 2020 /3BL Media/ - Sourcemap, the supply chain transparency platform, is partnering with Scantrust, the connected packaging platform, to bring secure, verified supply chain transparency to consumers via unique and secured QR codes, NFC, and RFID. The combined Sourcemap + Scantrust offering provides:
- A trusted toolkit for consumer goods companies to map their supply chains and verify the chain of custody via data-driven traceability. The world's leading food and beverage, apparel, and fragrance manufacturers use Sourcemap through a combination of top-down supplier discovery to map and benchmark the end-to-end supply chain, and bottom-up traceability to digitize and reconcile every transaction for complete supply chain due diligence.
- A proven solution for individual and secured QR codes and other identifiers on product packaging to deliver a customer experiences based on each product's supply chain story
- Convenience in serving distinct content for individual consumers when they scan a QR code or otherwise interact with products. Setup redirection to different content or experiences based on geolocation, time of interaction, or other audience parameters in a matter of minutes.
- Peace of mind for executives seeking quality, customs compliance, and anti-counterfeiting through a combined offering of verified traceability and un-hackable product ID's. Sourcemap's best-in-class technology for supply chain due diligence in line with customs enforcement combined with unique optical bar codes provides unprecedented supply chain transparency and security.
- Rich data sets on consumer behavior delivering insights for improvements of marketing efforts and intelligence. Every interaction contributes to a more detailed understanding of consumers while also being the basis by which grey market alerts and even counterfeit alerts can be triggered.
"Leading consumer goods companies that have mapped their supply chains on Sourcemap are looking for a secure way to connect consumers to the brand story at the point of sale. Scantrust is a natural partner to Sourcemap's verified chain of custody approach to the consumer via copy-proof QR codes on the packaging itself," said Leonardo Bonanni, Founder, and CEO of Sourcemap.
“The trends we’ve seen accelerating around consumer expectations for environmental sustainability, traceability, trust, and consumer engagement will not reverse, they will only continue to accelerate,” noted Nathan Anderson, Founder, and CEO at Scantrust. “Forward-thinking brands are pivoting to connected packaging solutions like our own for communicating their products’ stories and to build trust with those narratives. Sourcemap extends this value by enabling reliable and authentic supply chain claims to be easily accessible. The deep integrations across our solutions will rapidly increase the time to value for projects focused on product transparency and consumer trust.”
Sourcemap is a pioneer of supply chain transparency and traceability software that spun out of MIT research started in 2008. Since then major traders, manufacturers, and brands have adopted Sourcemap's full-suite solution for assurance on the raw materials-to-finished goods supply chain, including ongoing monitoring for production, quality, sustainability, and risks such as deforestation and forced labor. Find more at www.sourcemap.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Scantrust is a connected products platform for companies that depend on selling physical products in a connected world. Scantrust enables active brand protection, supply chain awareness, and direct consumer engagement benefits by securely binding physical goods with online identities. Our solutions help maintain brand integrity, deliver valuable consumer insights, and unlock growth potential in the products companies sell. Learn more at www.scantrust.com or email@example.comContact Info:
+1 (929) 434-3317
KEYWORDS: food traceability, 100 percent traceability, certified traceability, forest product traceability, traceability, Global Supply Chain Transparency, supply chain transparency, product transparency, customs compliance, Supply Chain Compliance, supply chain mapping, end to end traceability, Transparency, mapping