Dubai, United Arab Emirates Jan 18, 2021 (Issuewire.com) - Beaufond Plc made encouraging headway in the 2nd quarter, despite the ongoing disruption from the COVID-19 pandemic. Highlights of the sales performance included further success in Chemicals Segments.
Beaufond Plc continues to progress in line with our expectations and maintain our full-year guidance, which is underpinned by the strategy of sustainable growth through innovation.
Beaufond Plc delivered increases in the top line, profit, and cash, underpinned by a strategy of sustainable growth through innovation. Total Revenue was in line with expectations and the operating performance continued to improve, with earnings growth in the second quarter reflecting Collaboration Revenue and Expense weighted towards the third quarter. As a result, full-year guidance remains unchanged.
Q2 2020-21 financial and product highlights.
Beaufond delivers Q2 FY 2020-21 sales (01st October 2020 to 31st December 2020) of US $ 319 Mn. With the increase in GP by 19.52% and an increase of NP by 33.36 % as compared to the last Q2 FY 2019-20.
- Turnover breakup: Chemical segment 79.22% with the US $ 253Mn, IT & Telecom segment 7.78% with the US $ 25Mn and another Merchandise segment 13% with the US $ 42Mn
- In Q2 FY 2020-21, Chemicals Segment increased by 21% and IT & Telecom Segment increased by 28% as compared to last Q2 FY 2019-20.
- With the Asian Continent been the largest market with a total turnover share of 60%, followed by Africa Continent with 15%, Other Continent with 14%, US Continent and European continent with 6% respectively for QS FY 2020-21.
- The Asian continent revenue increased by 19% in Q2 FY 2020.21 and 33% in H1 FY 2020-21 as compared to the previous year.
- Under the Chemicals Segment, almost 78% of the product is related to Pharmaceuticals chemicals & components, which acts as an API's and intermediates for the pharma formulation industries. Whereas, other products include Medicals Consumable 6% and other basic chemicals, Polymers, and perfumes consist of 16% for Q2 FY 2020.21.
- IT & Telecom includes Telecom products with 69%, Computer Software 13%, and Audio-Visual Content 19% for Q2 FY 2020.21
- Other Merchandises include Clothing & Textile with 43%, Sports Equipment with 15%, and other products such as Minerals Products, Scrap, Metals, Ferrous, and Non-Ferrous Products.
- Leading emerging markets presence with R&D base and Continuing to strengthen our R&D division.
- Aiming at sustainable revenue and earnings growth
- Focusing on operating leverage and cash flow
- Ensuring Safe Work is fully implemented at all sites
- Expecting turnover of US $ 1.50 billion with GP of around the US $ 100Mn
From the desk of Managing Director - Mr. Sachin Saini.
Beaufond Plc is a multi-commodities, trading, and distribution company focused on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of branded running products. With a focus on underserved niche markets and a commitment to innovation, we are working hard to develop and improve the quality of products for our customers and deliver sustained growth and profitability for our shareholders.
Over the past several years, we have transformed Beaufond Plc through a series of successful business development initiatives. In 2020-21, our strategy for accomplishing our goals is multi-faceted along with various initiatives on launching new marketing campaigns and increased the sales support for our products, which will strengthen our market presence and diversified our business.
I am pleased to introduce Q2 FY 2020-21 ending 31st December 2020 Report. Our approach to reporting on our sustainability performance and activities reflects our mission to ensure Beaufond Plc fulfills its purpose through our established culture and strategy. As in previous years, this report focuses on the areas that we have identified as being material to Beaufond Plc, its assets, and both it's internal and external stakeholders.
Beaufond Plc had been able to increase its turnover for the 2nd Quarter as compare to the 2nd Quarter of 2019-20, with USD 319Mn as compare to the 02nd Quarter of 2019-20 of USD 276Mn from its Chemicals segment. The Company had recorded a growth of 15.75% as compared to the previous year's turnover in the same period.
IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This document has been provided to you for information purposes only. This document does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to invest or deal in, the securities of Beaufond Plc (the "Company"). The information set out in this document shall not form the basis of any contract and should not be relied upon in relation to any contract or commitment. The issue of this document shall not be taken as any form of commitment on the part of the Company to proceed with any negotiation or transaction.
Certain statements contained in this document constitute forward-looking statements relating to the Company, its business, markets, industry, financial condition, results of operations, business strategies, operating efficiencies, competitive position, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management, and other matters. These statements are generally identified by words such as "believe", "expect", "plan", "seek", "continue", "anticipate", "intend", "estimate", "forecast", "project", "will", "may" "should" and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements are not guaranteeing future performance. Rather, they are based on current plans, views, estimates, assumptions, and projections and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are outside of the Company's control and are difficult to predict, that may cause actual results, performance or developments to differ materially from any future results, performance or developments expressed or implied from the forward-looking statements.
These figures and classifications are unaudited, have not been verified by a third party, and are based solely on management's estimates.
The Company does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the assumptions underlying any of the statements contained herein. The information contained herein is expressed as of the date hereof and may be subject to change. Neither the Company nor any of its controlling shareholders, directors or executive officers or anyone else has any duty or obligation to supplement, amend, update or revise any of the forward-looking statements contained in this document, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable laws and regulations or by any appropriate regulatory authority.
BEAUFOND PLC - PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Source :BEAUFOND PLC - PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.