SOURCE: National Diversity CouncilDESCRIPTION:
United States, Mar. 4, 2021 /3BL Media/ - The Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council kicks off The Energy Inclusion Conference announcing the Top Diversity Officers in Energy on February 23 - 25, 2021. This year’s conference theme is “Inclusion Leads to Innovation”. This virtual conference will feature keynote speakers such as Pedro Pizarro, Paula Gold Williams, Girish Saligram and more. During the conference, professionals will gain access to learning sessions held by industry experts, organizational tracks, and endless inspiration that highlight the importance of diversity and inclusion in the energy arena.
The Top Diversity Officers in Energy award features the highest caliber of executive leadership within this industry.
Selection to the list was based on the following criteria:
- Drives diversity through innovation within the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of diversity and/or contributions to field of work throughout the industries within all locations
- Has clout within their organization in terms of significant impact on revenues, profitability, and/or direction of the organization
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to community well-being and/or high visibility in the community
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
- Foster positive, creative work environment and embraces innovation and creativity in all aspects of their professional activities.
“The 2021 Top Diversity Officers in Energy award is a true testament to the abilities of leaders in the workplace,” said Dennis Kennedy, Founder and Chair of the Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council. “Each year, we are amazed and inspired at the achievements of each awardee. The 2021 class is truly a powerful force.”
Top Diversity Officers in Energy Awardees:
Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer
Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
American Electric Power
Vice President, HR, Diversity & Inclusion
Crestwood Equity Partners
Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion
Quanta Services, Inc.
Nicole M. Durham
Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion
Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer
New York Power Authority
To learn more about the 2021 Energy Inclusion Conference and all of the presented awards, visit http://energyinclusionconference.com/2021/. For 2022 sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dennis Kennedy at email@example.com.
About The Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
A non-profit organization committed to fostering an inclusive culture within the energy industry that leverages and advocates for DEI principles to ensure an equitable workplace. The council provides opportunities for energy organizations to share best practices and learn from top corporate leaders in the areas of diversity and inclusion. More information about the Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council is available at http://energydiversitycouncil.org/.
National Diversity Council
KEYWORDS: National Diversity Council, Energy Inclusion Conference, Top Diversity Officers in Energy