News releases from Roivant Sciences
Recent milestones include first two FDA approvals at Vants launched by Roivant, positive clinical data at Dermavant, Aruvant, and Immunovant, and multiple computationally-designed protein degraders...
Roivant Unveils Targeted Protein Degradation Platform
December 06, 2020
Roivant Provides Updates for Pivotal BREATHE Clinical Trial Evaluating Gimsilumab in COVID-19 Patients for the Prevention and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
May 13, 2020
-- Independent Data Monitoring Committee unanimously recommends trial continuation after pre-specified safety assessment
Roivant Doses First Patient in Pivotal BREATHE Clinical Trial Evaluating Gimsilumab in COVID-19 Patients for the Prevention and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
April 15, 2020
- BREATHE is an adaptive, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial expected to enroll up to 270 patients, with a planned interim analysis
Roivant Announces Development of Anti-GM-CSF Monoclonal Antibody to Prevent and Treat Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) in Patients with COVID-19
March 18, 2020
- Gimsilumab is a monoclonal antibody that targets GM-CSF, a pro-inflammatory cytokine found to be up-regulated in COVID-19 patients
Roivant Launches Lokavant to Provide Real-Time and Anticipatory Clinical Trial Monitoring
January 13, 2020
Roivant Sciences today announced that Vivek Ramaswamy, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Roivant, will present an overview of recent developments and future directions for the business at the 38th...
Roivant Sciences today announced a series of corporate updates across the Roivant family of companies in advance of its second annual Pipeline Day tomorrow afternoon in New York City.
Roivant Statement on Positive Phase 3 Results from Myovant's LIBERTY 1 Study in Uterine Fibroids
May 14, 2019
- Second annual Roivant Pipeline Day on June 6th to feature additional clinical data from across Roivant family of companies
Roivant and Sinovant Launch Cytovant Sciences in Partnership with Medigene to Develop Cellular Therapies in Asia
April 04, 2019
- Cytovant licenses East Asian rights for a research-stage T-cell receptor (TCR) against tumor antigen NY-ESO-1 as well as rights for Medigene's dendritic cell (DC) vaccine for the treatment of...
Roivant Statement on Topline Results from EMPOWUR Phase 3 Study in Overactive Bladder
March 19, 2019
Roivant Announces Corporate Updates and Webcast of Presentation at 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
January 06, 2019
Roivant Sciences today announced that it has entered into a collaboration with Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (hereafter, Daiichi Sankyo) to facilitate the out-licensing of investigational medicines....
Roivant Launches Aruvant Sciences and Roivant Foundation in Partnership with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
November 26, 2018
- Aruvant's pipeline anchored by RVT-1801, an investigational gene therapy for sickle cell disease and ?-thalassemia
Roivant Sciences and iNtRON Bio Sign Licensing Deal for Novel Anti-Superbugs Biologic SAL200
November 19, 2018
Roivant Sciences Announces $200 Million Investment Round
November 12, 2018
Roivant Sciences today announced a $200 million equity financing. New investors include NovaQuest Capital Management, RTW Investments, and other large institutional asset managers. These new investors...
Roivant Launches Respivant Sciences to Develop Innovative Therapeutics for Respiratory Diseases
September 17, 2018
Roivant Adds Investigational Therapeutic for the Treatment of Chronic Cough in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis to Pipeline
September 04, 2018
- Statistically significant reduction in cough frequency observed among IPF patients after 14 days of treatment in completed Phase 2a trial
Roivant Sciences Provides Corporate Update
August 28, 2018
Roivant Sciences announced a series of corporate updates across the Roivant family of companies in advance of its first annual Pipeline Day this afternoon in New York City.
Roivant Announces Creation of Roivant Pharma and Roivant Health and Launch of Altavant
June 26, 2018
- Roivant to increase focus on incubating and launching new Vants, including new companies focused on earlier-stage and potentially transformative scientific platforms
Roivant to Host First Annual Pipeline Day
June 12, 2018
Roivant Expands Senior Leadership with Key Hires
May 16, 2018
- Dr. Sam Azoulay, former SVP and Chief Medical Officer at Pfizer Essential Health, joins as Chief Medical Officer
Roivant Sciences today announced that it has entered into a development partnership with AstraZeneca for a deprioritized investigational drug in an undisclosed indication. The drug will be developed by...
Roivant Sciences Statement on MINDSET Results
September 26, 2017
Today our subsidiary Axovant announced topline results from its Phase 3 MINDSET trial of intepirdine in mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease. Unfortunately, intepirdine did not achieve a statistically...
Roivant Sciences Launches Datavant to Improve Clinical Trials with Artificial Intelligence
September 20, 2017
- Datavant aggregates and analyzes biomedical data to lower the time, cost, and risk of drug development
Roivant Strengthens Executive Team with Key Hires and Promotions
September 13, 2017
Roivant Sciences Raises $1.1 Billion in Equity Investment Led by SoftBank Vision Fund
August 09, 2017
-- Investment to fuel creation of new subsidiaries within and beyond biopharmaceutical development, including new technology-enabled 'Vants'