The global distributed energy generation market size is expected to reach USD 580.8 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 11.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing need for energy and the high costs of grid expansion are the major factors driving the market growth. Low prices of Distributed Energy Generation (DEG) as compared to the conventional power generation methods are expected to provide a boost to the market.
Moreover, inventions in DEG techniques, including floating solar PV, is expected to drive the market. Declining costs of solar PVs is playing a contributory role in the expansion of the market. Feed-in tariffs in regions, such as North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific, are poised to stir up the growth of the market. Favorable government policies and other government regulations including net metering are expected to increase the number of DEG installations at residential locations, such as underdeveloped and rural areas.
Extensive R&D, field trials, and demonstration projects have resulted in decreasing costs of DEG technologies, which, in turn, augmented market growth. China, India, and Japan are some of the key countries where energy demand has risen significantly. The grid connections are incapable of meeting such high demands that are further supplemented with energy loss problems and blackouts. As a result, institutions, schools, and universities opt for small power-generating stations using renewable sources. This is expected to grow the demand for this market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/distributed-energy-generation-industry
Distributed Energy Generation Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for green energy owing to the increasing population across the globe coupled with rapid urbanization in developing countries is expected to be the main catalyst for the demand for DEG systems
- The fuel cells technology segment led the global market in 2019 accounting for the largest market share and will continue to grow at a steady pace over the forecast years
- However, the solar photovoltaic segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2027
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the largest as well as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period
- China, in particular, is expected to account for the maximum share of the Asia Pacific regional market
- Commercial & industrial is projected to be the largest application segment while the residential segment will have the maximum CAGR from 2020 to 2027
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/distributed-energy-generation-industry/request/rs1
Distributed Energy Generation Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global distributed energy generation market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
DEG Technology Outlook (Volume, MW; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Wind Turbine
- Solar Photovoltaic
- Reciprocating Engines
- Fuel Cells
- Gas & Steam Turbine
DEG Application Outlook (Volume, MW; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Commercial & Industrial
DEG Regional Outlook (Installed Capacity, KW; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- The Middle East and Africa
List of Key Players of Distributed Energy Generation Market
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S
- Capstone Turbine Corp.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- Rolls-Royce plc.
- Suzlon Energy Ltd.
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- ENERCON GmbH
- Sharp Corp.
- First Solar
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Toyota Turbine and Systems Inc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/45/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist - U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States