Learn some of the tools and strategies the parents of top students use to help their children excel in the classroom. In this one hour talk, you'll understand the real reason why some students succeed while others do not. Attendees will be provided with a “To Do List” of things every parent should consider doing before summer vacation begins.
PRLog - May 1, 2015 - INDIANAPOLIS -- On Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 10:00 am – 11:00 am, ‘The Raising Supaman Project’ will sponsor an important educational event titled “The Essential Things Parents Must Do Before Summer Vacation”. The FREE event will be held at Enchantment Events Indy, 1115 N. Arlington Avenue, Indianapolis, IN.
Join us to discover ways to build educational habits to help your child excel. Come hear about the ways to make big changes in your child’s education and life. Plus meet, network and collaborate with other parents as you learn how to:
* Pickup best practices for using mobile phones, laptops and computers to increase your child’s academic proficiency.
* Master the art of continuous communication with teachers and school leaders.
* Discover the cool ways science is being used to help change the educational outcomes for children all over the world and how you can apply them to amplify your child’s creative power and productivity.
* Understand how your child’s village impacts their academic success and how you can design a village to positively influence their performance.
* Create consistent behaviors to give your child an opportunity to reach their goals and realize their dreams.
For more information about this FREE event contact Mrs. Karen Toliver at (317) 351-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Raising Supaman Project and Nathaniel A. Turner, J.D.
Nathaniel A. Turner, J.D. is a local entrepreneur and the author of the highly respected book Raising Supaman. Mr. Turner writes at RaisingSupaman.com about ways to raise children who will become the best versions of themselves. He is the father of a multilingual son, who scored in the top 1%, who was accepted to more than twenty of America’s top colleges and universities and was offered numerous academic scholarships and awards. Mr. Turner’s writing has been featured in The Good Men Project, Black Enterprise, Your Teen, Black and Married With Kids, Dr. Greene and other publications. Mr. Turner is a national speaker who has been interviewed and a presenter on the Maggie Linton Show, the University of Chicago, the 2015 NCAA Inclusion Forum and a host of other programs and events.
Read Full Story - The Essential Things Parents Must Do Before Summer Vacation | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog
The Essential Things Parents Must Do Before Summer Vacation
May 01, 2015 at 11:12 AM EDT