August 11, 2015
Participants in Bloomberg’s coding competitions span the globe. The winners of the latest contest, in partnership with the Standard C++ Foundation (the flagship C++ conference) and CppCon, came from Romania, Russia and across the U.S. including Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts and Texas.
Across seven weeks of competition, contestants were provided a different set of problems to solve via Bloomberg’s cloud-based CodeCon platform. The student who solved the most problems in the least amount of time in that week’s contest was deemed the winner and was awarded a trip to Bellevue, Washington to attend CppCon September 20-25, 2015.
Congratulations to all seven winners! Although we are still in the process of confirming eligibility, we look forward to meeting you all in Washington next month.
1. Linh Nguyen (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
2. Rudolf-Walter Kiss-Szakacs (Sapientia Hungarian University of Transylvania)
3. Shivam Gupta – (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
4. Jaime Rivera – (University of Texas, Austin)
5. Anton Gulikov – (Saint-Petersburg State University)
6. Artur Ryazanov – (Saint-Petersburg State University)
7. Duy Hai Bui – (Georgia Tech)
KEYWORDS: Awards and Recognition, Education, cppcon, c++, coding, Hacking, Hack, hackathon, Computers, competition, Contestant, cloud, cloud computing, washington, bellevue, September, georgia, Georgia Tech, Schools, College, University, scholarship, Bloomberg