X1, the leader in enterprise-class, distributed GRC and eDiscovery technology, announced the availability of v2.0 of its revolutionary X1 Distributed Discovery™ and X1 Distributed GRC™ Solutions, which X1 will be demonstrating to select enterprises and law firms at the Legalweek Conference in New York January 28-31, 2019. Demonstrations will be available by invitation only.
X1 Enterprise, a fully integrated software suite composed of X1 Distributed Discovery for eDiscovery and eDisclosure, and X1 Distributed GRC for governance, risk, compliance and privacy, is the industry’s first and only completely distributed data discovery and management platform. Deployed at each end point or centrally in virtualized environments, X1 Enterprise allows practitioners to query many thousands of devices simultaneously, utilize analytics before collecting and process while collecting directly into myriad different review and analytics applications like Relativity and RelativityOne. X1 Enterprise empowers corporate eDiscovery, compliance, investigative, cybersecurity and privacy staff with the ability to find, analyze, collect and/or delete virtually any piece of unstructured user data wherever it resides instantly and iteratively, all in a legally defensible fashion. These powerful capabilities drastically expedite eDiscovery and compliance projects and investigations from months or years to hours or days, in the process slashing the bloated costs of document review and hosting fees.
“For Compliance DS, the ability to help clients get the insight they need as quickly and cost-effectively as possible via a managed service is our bread-and-butter,” said Marc Zamsky, President and COO of Compliance DS. “X1 Enterprise v2.0 is a game-changer for us, as it allows us to cut ECA and collection timeframes from weeks or months to hours, and to slash processing and hosting fees exponentially. It will also allow us to easily handle even the most challenging of custodians, namely remote employees and “road warriors” with data on their laptops, in corporate applications and repositories and in the cloud. X1 Enterprise v2.0 delivers enormous value to our clients, which in turn gives us a significant competitive advantage.”
Version 2.0 of X1 Enterprise contains myriad ground-breaking capabilities unique in the industry, including the following:
- Text and metadata only: ability to search for, process and collect text and metadata only, expediting the collection process by up to 90 percent and obviating the processing stage entirely while reducing post-processed data footprints – and therefore hosting costs – by 90 percent or more
- Direct to RelativityOne: import of post-processed data (natives or text and metadata) into the RelativityOne SaaS product, as well as Relativity, without the need for a load file
- G-Suite: support for Google’s G-Suite of collaboration tools, including Gmail and Google Docs
- Lotus Notes: support for NSF files
- “Coffee Shop” mode: connect directly to and search, collect and/or delete from a user’s machine even where the user is remote, without requiring a VPN connection
- User review mode: incorporates user input and review into the data audit compliance and eDiscovery processes, e.g. for classification of sensitive content, data migration, governance or remediation, custodian interview, etc.
- “Headless” mode: supports full functionality of X1 Enterprise (except user review) remotely and without a user’s knowledge, e.g. for covert investigations or sensitive audits
- "Silent” mode: supports full functionality of X1 Enterprise (except user review) remotely and without a user’s knowledge, e.g. for covert investigations or sensitive audits
- Streamlined deployment package: allows for the rapid deployment of end point agents in enterprise environments, by corporations or their external service providers, thereby expediting the rollout and “time-to-analysis” window that is so critical in eDiscovery and GRC response
“All of our clients want to do more, and do it more quickly, in both our Relativity and RelativityOne, and with both reactive discovery and proactive compliance and governance,” said Drew Deitch, Director, Strategic Partnerships at Relativity. “This new integration allows Relativity users to streamline the process of collecting data and moving it into Relativity. We’re excited to see how our customers use X1 Enterprise v2.0.”
“This latest release of X1 Enterprise is truly a game-changer for our clients and channel,” said Craig Carpenter, CEO of X1. “I came to X1 because of the tremendous opportunity that our distributed architecture and technology offered, addressing the most difficult eDiscovery and GRC-related needs of corporations, law firms and service providers globally. To see the realization of so many “must haves” in a single release is extremely gratifying and a testament to the great talent and customers we have here at X1.”
Enterprises interested in receiving a demonstration of X1 Enterprise at Legalweek 2019 should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about X1’s direct integration with Relativity and RelativityOne, please visit the Relativity App Hub.
X1 makes enterprise information actionable, in-place wherever it resides, for eDiscovery, GRC, privacy or productivity needs. With more than 600,000 users in 20,000 different organizations globally, X1 solutions address our clients’ and users’ mission-critical needs every day. Please contact X1 at email@example.com or visit http://www.x1.com for more information.