India is one of the top possibilities for a location that is suitable for both business and pleasure travel. A valid visa is required for a Spanish national to enter India. It is illegal to enter India without a valid visa, according to Indian immigration authorities. The Indian government now allows Spanish nationals to apply for Indian visas online. The visa requirements for Spain in India are the same as for the majority of other nations. Over 169 countries' citizens can now apply for an e-Visa to India. When applying for an Indian visa from Spain, the objective of the travel must be revealed because it impacts the type of visa required. The Indian Embassy, on the other hand, has confirmed that Spanish individuals can obtain an Indian Tourist Visa, which is valid for 90 days from the date of entry. The India e-Tourist Visa, which is only available to Spanish citizens, permits eligible tourists to travel freely for a year. These stays are limited to 90 days. The eBusiness Visa, which allows travelers to enter the country multiple entries for a total stay of 180 days, and the eMedical Visa, which allows Spaniards to enter India for medical procedures within a 60-day stay with triple entries. However, with the launch of the e-Visa for India, applying for an India Visa for Spanish citizens has become faster and easier than ever. Spanish Citizens can apply for Indian Visa online by simply filling out the application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SPANISH
- A valid Spanish passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Complete scanned pages of your passport that contain personal information.
- You can use a Debit or credit card for paying the visa fees.
- An email address that is checked regularly so that you can receive it by mail.
- Complete Documents with all your travel plans within India. The departure date from Indian territory should also be mentioned.
India is becoming a popular stop for cruise visitors looking to see the world. Families thinking about taking a cruise should keep in mind that children must also secure an India e-Visa. Travelers frequently ask if a visa is required for an India cruise and, if so, which one. A boat excursion allows many people to see more of this lovely country than they would otherwise. A visa is required for the vast majority of international visitors visiting India, whether they arrive by air, land, or sea. On India cruises, several major towns, beach resorts, and tourist sites are visited, including well-known destinations such as Goa and Mumbai. Online is the most convenient approach to obtain an Indian visa. An India cruise allows you to visit as much of the nation as possible in a single trip. The India e-Visa is entirely electronic and may be applied for from the comfort of your own home at any time. The India Tourist eVisa is multiple-entry and valid for up to 90 days, more than enough time for most cruises. The e-Visa saves time as the documents do not have to be presented in person at a consulate or embassy.
Which e-Visa should I apply for when applying for India Visa for Cruise Passengers?
If your cruise only stops in India for one or two days, you must apply for a 30-day Tourist e-Visa, which permits tourists to stay for 30 days from the date of entrance and is a double entry visa, meaning you can enter the nation twice during the visa's validity period.
India Visa Requirements for Cruise Ship Passengers
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard Passport, and which must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India, otherwise you would need to renew your passport.
- A copy of the visitor’s recent passport-style colour photo (only of the face, and it can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid debit card or a credit card for the payment of the application fees.
- A return or onward ticket out of the country, and details about the trip within and from India.
Danish citizens must obtain an Indian visa. The Indian government established an electronic travel permission system in 2014, which is now available to nationals of 169 countries globally. Danish people can apply for one of four types of Indian e-Visas, each tailored to the tourist's specific circumstances. Danish citizens can now apply for Indian e-Visas such the Indian eTourist Visa, Indian eBusiness Visa, and Indian eMedical Visa. Danish visitors can apply for an Indian eTourist Visa to visit India for tourism purposes such as yoga retreats, historical monuments, or to see friends and relatives who live there. The eTourist visa is valid for up to 90 days in the nation. E-Business Visa – Use this type if you intend to engage in any business or commercial activity in India, but keep in mind that it is not legal for employment purposes. The term is 365 days from the date of issuance with numerous entries in advance, with a maximum stay of 180 days per stay. This new system allows citizens of these countries to obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to visit a local Indian Embassy or Consulate. The process is quite simple, and the traveler can receive their e-Visa via email in a relatively short time.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DENMARK CITIZENS
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A complete passport scan of the information page.
- Payment – You can use multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, PayPal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Before traveling to India, Dutch passport holders must apply for an Indian e-Visa. Dutch citizens have been able to apply for Indian visas electronically since 2014. An e-Visa is a legally binding document that grants permission to enter and exit India, and it is electronically linked to the passport. Individuals from 169 countries, including Dutch citizens, can conveniently apply for an Indian visa online from the comfort of their own homes. Dutch citizens can obtain Indian visas for three types of visits: tourism, business, and medical purposes. The Indian Tourist Visa is valid for one year and permits multiple entries with consecutive stays of up to 90 days from the date of entry. On the other hand, the Indian Business Visa for Dutch citizens is valid for one year from the date of issuance and allows for multiple entries with consecutive extended stays of up to 180 days. While the Indian Medical Visa for Dutch citizens has a shorter validity duration of up to 60 days from the date of issue, it allows for three consecutive stays of up to 60 days. Tedious embassy or consulate appointments and long waiting times for visas are a thing of the past with the implementation of the online visa application. Simply fill out the online application form and attach some required documents.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
- Valid passport – most Netherlands nationals can obtain passport without difficulty, and if you already have one, make sure that it is not expired.
- Digital photo of yourself – make sure that the photo is recent. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Payment Methods – You can use a credit or a debit card, and if you have an account on PayPal, you can use that too.
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
There are 3 main types of India e-Visa:
- India e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Medical e-Visa for India
India e-Tourist Visa
The Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days from the date of arrival into India. The Indian tourist visa is valid for 365 days once it is issued.
India e-Business Visa
The e-business visa is valid for 1 year.
Medical e-Visa for India
The India Medical Visa is valid for 60 days.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram