- Odyssey is set to hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders on January 12, 2023
- The meeting promises an excellent podium to update shareholders on the company’s progress throughout the 2022 calendar year as well as its plans for the future
- Odyssey has so far achieved vital milestones such as progress in its ONP-002 novel compound on the treatment of concussions, patent protection filing for its Nasal Device, and the expansion of its executive team
- It looks to take advantage of the meeting to draw stockholders’ views and opinions on specific topics while also offering them a platform to contribute to the company’s decision-making for the 2023 calendar year
- Odyssey is optimistic about its future, and through its research and product development, it looks to tap into the concussion market, projected to hit $9.3 billion by 2028
Odyssey Health (OTC: ODYY), a medical company focused on unique, life-saving medical products that offer clinical advantages to unmet clinical needs, just announced plans to hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders, scheduled for January 12, 2023. The meeting will be an excellent platform for the company and its management to update its stockholders on the progress made throughout 2022 and its plans for the future (https://ibn.fm/EQLmk).
Odyssey, so far, has achieved critical milestones, among them decent progress on research on its ONP-002 novel compound for the treatment of concussions. In-vivo animal testing has shown ONP-002 to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiedematous properties that ensure it eliminates the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ODYY are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/ODYY
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.biomedwire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.