Company will also be participating in the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) Aviation Security Summit
WILMINGTON, Mass., Nov. 29, 2023 – Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. (“Liberty” or the “Company“) (TSXV:SCAN) (OTCQB:LDDFF) (FRANKFURT: LD2A), a leading technology provider of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based next generation detection solutions for protecting secure locations against prohibited weapons and other threats, is pleased to announce it is the recipient of a 2023 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award from American Security Today (AST) for its HEXWAVE system.
Liberty’s HEXWAVE walkthrough portal is a next generation, high throughput, contactless threat detection system for concealed non-metallic and metallic objects, which uses AI to provide automated decisions to security operators to process people at speed. HEXWAVE was awarded the Gold ASTORS Award in the Best Metal/Weapons Detection Solution category.
AST’s Annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards is the preeminent U.S. Homeland Security Awards Program, now in its eighth year, and continues to recognize industry leaders of physical and border security, cybersecurity, emergency preparedness – management and response, law enforcement, first responders as well as federal, state, and municipal government agencies in the acknowledgment of their outstanding efforts to keep our nation secure.
The ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program is specifically designed to honor distinguished government and vendor solutions that deliver enhanced value, benefit, and intelligence to end users in a variety of government, homeland security, and public safety vertical markets.
“As the nation continues to respond to escalating threats from home and abroad, the innovative solutions being implemented to meet those threats has led to tremendous growth in the field of Homeland Security,” said Michael Madsen, co-founder and publisher of American Security.
“This is a clear recognition of the enhanced detection capability of the HEXWAVE screening for all threats, non-metallic and metallic, that can pose a threat at checkpoints,” said Bill Frain, CEO of Liberty Defense. “We are excited that the HEXWAVE is now commercially available and deployed to the market to provide a broader threat capability.”
In other news, Liberty Defense will attend and exhibit at one of the top-attended aviation security events, the AAAE Aviation Security Summit in Washington D.C. December 12-13, where policy makers, airports, and solution partners engage in the open exchange of ideas and information on the most important security issues facing the aviation industry.
For updates and news, please visit the Company website to subscribe to email alerts or follow Liberty Defense on social channels.
On Behalf of Liberty Defense
CEO & Director
Liberty Defense (TSXV: SCAN, OTCQB: LDDFF, FRANKFURT: LD2A) provides multi-technology security solutions for concealed weapons detection in high volume foot traffic areas and locations requiring enhanced security such as airports, stadiums, schools, and more. Liberty’s HEXWAVE product, for which the company has secured an exclusive license from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), as well as a technology transfer agreement for patents related to active 3D radar imaging technology, provides discrete, modular, and scalable protection to provide layered, stand-off detection capability of metallic and non-metallic weapons. Liberty has also recently licensed the millimeter wave-based, High-Definition Advanced Imaging Technology (HD-AIT) body scanner and shoe scanner technologies as part of its technology portfolio. Liberty is committed to protecting communities and preserving peace of mind through superior security detection solutions. Learn more: LibertyDefense.com
When used in this press release, the words “estimate”, “project”, “belief”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “expect”, “plan”, “predict”, “may” or “should” and the negative of these words or such variations thereon or comparable terminology are intended to identify forward-looking statements and information. Although Liberty believes, in light of the experience of their respective officers and directors, current conditions and expected future developments and other factors that have been considered appropriate, that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements and information in this press release are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on them because the parties can give no assurance that such statements will prove to be correct. Such statements and information reflect the current view of Liberty. There are risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in those forward-looking statements and information.
By their nature, forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or other future events, to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. There are a number of important factors that could cause Liberty’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated or implied by forward-looking statements and information. Such factors include, among others: currency fluctuations; limited business history of the parties; disruptions or changes in the credit or security markets; results of operation activities and development of projects; project cost overruns or unanticipated costs and expenses; and general development, market and industry conditions. The parties undertake no obligation to comment on analyses, expectations or statements made by third parties in respect of their securities or their respective financial or operating results (as applicable).
Liberty cautions that the foregoing list of material factors is not exhaustive. When relying on Liberty’s forward-looking statements and information to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and potential events. Liberty has assumed that the material factors referred to in the previous paragraph will not cause such forward-looking statements and information to differ materially from actual results or events. However, the list of these factors is not exhaustive and is subject to change and there can be no assurance that such assumptions will reflect the actual outcome of such items or factors. The forward-looking information contained in this press release represents the expectations of Liberty as of the date of this press release and, accordingly, are subject to change after such date. Liberty does not undertake to update this information at any particular time except as required in accordance with applicable laws.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
SOURCE Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.
For further information: For further information about Liberty, please contact: Jay Adelaar, Senior Vice President of Capital Markets, Liberty Defense, 604-809-2500, firstname.lastname@example.org; For sales information, please contact: Ian McNaughton, Senior Director Business Development, Liberty Defense, 613-292-3669, email@example.com
Featured Image @ FreePik
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) ninety five thousand USD for 36 days (26 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. Market Jar has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of Market Jar or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. intends to offer; (e) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd.’s business operations (e) Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Liberty Defense Holdings Ltd. or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. Market Jar Media Inc. is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on PressReach.com constitutes advice or a recommendation.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed