Through the Visa Waiver Program, Poles can apply for an ESTA, which stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. ESTA was established in 2009 to process data from visitors entering the United States via the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). The data is used to determine whether a visitor poses a security or immigration risk to the United States. An approved ESTA allows Polish citizens to visit the United States for up to 90 days for vacation, business, transit, medical treatment, or short-term study. With an approved ESTA, Polish citizens can visit the United States multiple times. An approved ESTA is valid for two years or until your passport expires. If your ESTA expires, you must apply for a new one. If you plan to stay in the United States longer than 90 days, you must apply for a B1 business or B2 tourist visa. Polish citizens wishing to apply for ESTA must meet the necessary ESTA requirements. ESTA is a travel authorization that can be obtained online and is processed within 72 hours of submitting an ESTA application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF POLAND
- A valid travel document or passport with at least 6 months remaining validity in order to apply for ESTA US Visa.
- A recent Passport size Photo
- You can use a credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa.
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA US Visa in their inbox.
WHAT IS A U.S. VISA?
The US B1/B2 visa is a physical visa that is attached to a page in your passport. It is specifically designed for people visiting the United States for either tourism or business.
Who requires an Immigrant Visa?
In order to permanently reside and/or work in the United States, individuals must obtain an immigrant visa prior to their arrival in the country.
Do I need ESTA US Visa?
Individuals traveling to the United States for business, transit, or tourism must obtain a US ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) beginning in January 2009. Visa-free or visa-exempt countries are allowed to enter the United States without a physical visa. Citizens from these countries can stay or visit the United States for a maximum of 90 days with an ESTA.
When will the ESTA US Visa expire?
The US ESTA visa is valid for up to two years from the date of issuance or until the date on which the passport expires, whichever comes first.
What is the difference between single entry and multiple entry visa?
A single-entry visa is only good for one trip to the United States. A multiple visa entry visa enables a person to depart and return to the United States on the same visa within a specific time frame.
Here are some steps to apply for a US visa online:
- Additionally, select Create a new application.
- Choose whether you want a group visa or an individual visa.
- After carefully reading the terms & conditions, click Next.
- Fill out the form and upload your passport to apply for a US visa online.
- Upload the supporting papers you need.
- Pay the processing fee for your visa.
- Finally, your online US visa application is finished. Please wait while we confirm your visa.
Eligibility Criteria for US Visa
- The applicant must have a passport that is valid for a period of at least 6 months from the period of entering the United States.
- The applicant must not have any prior criminal cases or any ongoing cases against them.
- The applicant will need to have letter of acceptance from any university in which they wish to study or letter of confirmation by an employer if the visit is of a business nature.
- Applicants must have return tickets to show they intend on leaving the United States according to the dates they have mentioned and validate the duration of stay.
- Applicants should show strong ties to resident country to offset chances of illegal immigration.
- Dependents or spouses traveling with the applicants will need to have separate visa applications.
The US ESTA is an online visa waiver specifically designed for UK nationals. This travel permit allows British individuals to visit the United States without the need for a traditional visa. Whether it is for vacation, business purposes, or transit, British citizens must possess an ESTA travel permit to enter the US. The United Kingdom is among the countries eligible to apply for an ESTA, which stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. This system is part of the Visa Waiver Program. By enrolling in the US Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), British travelers can avoid the hassle of applying for a visa. To obtain this travel permit, applicants must fulfill the specific conditions set for British nationals under the US ESTA. Introduced in 2009, ESTA serves as a means to process visitor data for those entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).The data is used to determine whether a traveler poses a security or immigration risk to the United States. An approved ESTA allows British citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical or short study purposes for up to 90 days per visit. If you plan to stay in the United States longer than 90 days, you must apply for a B1 business visa or a B2 tourist visa. British citizens can use an approved ESTA for multiple visits to the United States. An approved ESTA lasts two years or until the expiry date of your passport. If your ESTA expires, you will need to apply for a new one permit. The ESTA application form for UK citizens is quick and easy to fill out. Be sure to apply for an ESTA online before traveling to the United States to ensure you are eligible to enter the country.
US ESTA Requirements for British Citizens
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure from the United States.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA America Visa.
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA America Visa in their inbox.
- Valid passport: The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of the traveler's arrival in the United States. If it is expired, renew it before applying for the ESTA.
- E-mail address: Applicants must provide a valid e-mail address in order for the authorities to contact them about their application. The ESTA approval for the journey to the United States will arrive through email within 72 hours. While traveling, it is recommended that you print a copy of the document.
- Visa payment: Visa fees can be paid using a debit or credit card.
Company Name: USA.Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street