Cypriot citizens, like those from the rest of the European Union, do not need a visa to enter Canada. You must, however, apply for a Canadian ETA. Visitors to Canada must have a Canadian eTA, which was issued by the Canadian government in August 2015. To enter Canada for tourist, business, transit, or medical reasons, Cypriots must apply for a Canada eTA visa. This e-Visa authorization is valid for 5 years from the date of issuance or until the expiration of your passport. Because this is a multiple-entry visa, you are free to visit Canada as many times as you like during the validity period. A stay, however, cannot last longer than six months. Once accepted, the eTA is electronically connected to the traveler's passport. If you cannot go back to your home country within 180 days, you need to apply for a visitor record to extend your stay in Canada. Apply now, complete an online application form that takes less than 15 minutes and travel to Canada.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Cypriot citizens
- Valid passport – apply for a Canada ETA once you know that your passport has a validity for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – your ETA will be sent by email. Print and take it with you to avoid any problems.
- Means of payment – after finishing completing your application you will have to make the corresponding payment using credit or debit cards or PayPal.
If you are an Estonian citizen planning a short visit to Canada for various purposes such as pleasure, visiting family, business, attending a conference or meeting, receiving medical treatment, or while in transit, you have the option to apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, or eTA. Introduced in 2015, the Canada eTA program was implemented in 60 countries with the objective of expediting the processing of international tourists entering the country. This initiative aims to provide travelers with the advantages of shorter border queues and a more pleasant overall experience. The applicant's passport number is linked to the provided information, which is securely stored in Canada's immigration system. Valid for a period of 5 years, the Canadian eTA allows for multiple entries of up to 90 days each. To extend your stay in Canada, you must apply for a new eTA at least 30 days in advance. Most requests are processed in just a few minutes. However, travelers are advised to apply for the eTA at least 72 hours before departure in case of delays or requests for additional information.
ETA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ESTONIAN CITIZENS
- Applicants must have an Estonian passport, with a validity of 6 months or more from the date of entering the country.
- The eTA can only be obtained with an electronic passport.
- It is a requirement to be a citizen before applying for a Canada eTA for Estonian citizens. Travelers holding a passport or travel document with a different status, such as refugees, must apply for a Canada visitor visa since they are not eligible for an eTA.
- Applicants are required to have an active email address so that they can obtain their authorization to travel.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
Please be aware that Finnish citizens must enter Canada legally with a visa or a visa waiver, regardless of their purpose for visiting. Fortunately, citizens of Finland, like many other nationalities, are exempt from the need for a visa when visiting Canada temporarily. To simplify the application process and eliminate the need for in-person visits to an embassy, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA specifically for Finnish nationals in 2016. Finnish citizens who wish to visit Canada for short-term purposes such as pleasure, business, transit, or medical care must apply for a Canada eTA visa. This requirement is in place because Finnish nationals are exempt from traditional visa requirements. Once approved, a multiple entry travel authorization for Canada allows Finnish citizens to stay for a maximum of 6 months with each entry. Once your Canadian electronic Permit has been issued, it will automatically be 'linked' to your Finnish passport. The good thing about the new Canadian eTA is that it is valid for five years (or until your passport expires, whichever comes first). The process of obtaining a Canadian eTA takes less than 30 minutes online, so there is no need to visit an embassy or meet in person. Travelers can have their visa waiver approved in minutes.
CANADIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR FINNISH CITIZENS
- A valid Finnish bio-metric passport – All travelers who want to get a Canadian eTA must have a bio-metric and machine-readable passport, since the visa is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. It is also recommended to have at least 6 months of validity in your passport.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information that pertains to their passport, personal information (address, contact information), employment, and travel details/itinerary.
- A valid form of payment – Travelers will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees.
- E-mail address– while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will obtain a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. It's recommended to print one physical copy out just in case you need it.
- Phone, tablet, or computer – In order to fill out the application, travelers will need a device with internet access, such as a phone, tablet, or computer.
Only business, pleasure, and transit tourists are permitted to enter Canada from Hungary. It is critical to inform visitors from Hungary that they must enter Canada with a valid visa or a Canadian visa waiver. Other objectives, such as school, employment, or retirement, are incompatible with the ETA. Obtaining a Canada travel permit for Hungarian nationals has never been easier or faster since the introduction of the electronic travel authorization (eTA) system in 2016. A different type of visa from a Canadian embassy is required for these purposes. If you are a Hungarian citizen traveling to Canada for up to 180 days (6 months), you can apply for a Canada eTA from home. An eTA is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months with each entry. Once issued, the Canadian eTA for Hungary is valid for a period of 5 years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. The eTA eVisa Waiver, which is linked to the traveler's passport once approved, can be applied for a few days prior to travel exclusively online, eliminating the need to apply in person at a Canadian embassy.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FROM HUNGARY
- A valid bio-metric Hungarian passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Canada.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A valid Email address in order to finalize the application and receive communication regarding its approval or otherwise.
Citizens of 53 countries, including Iceland, can visit Canada on a short-term basis without a visa by obtaining a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization). The Canadian government implemented the eTA in 2015 in order to reduce long lines at the border and increase security inspections. In this regard, the eTA application process is exceptionally simple and can be completed online at the applicant's leisure. It is possible to do it from any location on the planet. Icelandic citizens who wish to spend more than 180 days in Canada must apply for a tourist visa in Iceland. All Icelandic citizens who wish to study, work, or live permanently in Canada must obtain a visa. Icelanders are entitled to apply for a Canadian eTA for shorter stays such as vacation, business, transit, or medical treatment. Please note that this only applies to air travel and entry into Canada through one of its international airports. Icelandic eTA holders can stay in Canada for a maximum of 6 months. The overall validity of the permit is 5 years or until the passport expires. This means Icelanders can travel to Canada multiple times without having to apply for an eTA each time. Applying for an Icelandic eTA is very easy. The applicant only needs to take a few minutes to complete the eTA application form through the official Canada Online Visa website.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR ICELANDIC CITIZENS
- Candidates must have an electronic and machine-readable Icelandic passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of entering Canada.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You need to have a valid credit or debit cards for the visa fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram