- Ucore Rare Metals Inc. is devoted to improving the supply chain for rare earth elements (“REEs”) through commercialization of its trademarked RapidSX(TM) technology
- REEs are in high demand for modern computer applications that use the metallic products in high-grade batteries, motors, speakers and hard drives
- China effectively dominates the industries that produce and process REEs, leading U.S. and Canadian governments to prioritize a China-independent supply chain for the critical technology
- Ucore has been demonstrating the advantages of its RapidSX(TM) technology over standard SX ore separation technology at the company’s Ontario, Canada test facility
- The company will present information on its achievements at this month’s Autotech CTA Fall 2023 Program and in a U.S. Department of Defense project
- Ucore is preparing to begin building a commercial facility in Louisiana, southern United States, that will build up to processing 7,500 metric tons per year of total rare earth oxides (“TREOs”) by 2027
Ucore Rare Metals (TSX.V: UCU) (OTCQX: UURAF), a strategic metals supply chain-focused enterprise, has built a step-by-step series of achievements in its push toward commercializing its trademarked technology for the separation of heavy and light rare earth elements (“REEs”) in North America. The company will discuss those accomplishments with key automotive tech industry members and investors at this month’s Autotech CTA Fall 2023 Program (https://ibn.fm/RXOHv).
REE supply chains, vital to the production of high-grade batteries that supply power to a wide variety of modern computer technologies, are mostly dependent on industry in The People’s Republic of China, so revitalization of North America industry independence has been promoted not only by the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to UURAF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/UURAF
MiningNewsWire (“MNW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on developments and opportunities in the Global Mining and Resources sectors. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness.
MNW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.MiningNewsWire.com
MiningNewsWire is powered by IBN