- Strategic metals supply chain enterprise Ucore Rare Metals Inc. has developed its own proprietary solution for separating rare earth elements from their host ores in hopes of re-establishing a North American base for the REE supply chain
- During an era of international trade tensions over computer tech asset sourcing, Ucore aims to reduce Americans’ reliance on China for the REEs critical to modern technology ranging from cell phones and computers to electric vehicle batteries
- Ucore’s RapidSX(TM) REE processing solution is being demonstrated as advantageous over industry-standard CSX processes in side-by-side testing at Ucore’s facility in Ontario, Canada
- Ucore is preparing to begin construction on a commercial-scale facility in Louisiana that will use RapidSX(TM) to process REEs within the United States
- The company anticipates additional commercial facilities in Alaska and / or Canada in the future
The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in global supply chain disruptions on an enormous scale, challenging businesses to cope with product unavailability, customer loss, skilled employee shortfalls, rising infrastructure costs, economic inflation and other significant pressures.
Even as the deadly pandemic slips away into memory, supply chain security remains a pivotal concern as trade and transit tensions deteriorate into geopolitical conflicts across national borders, exemplified in the public consciousness most recently by the wars between Russia and Ukraine, and between Israel and its…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to UURAF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/UURAF
MiningNewsWire (“MNW”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on developments and opportunities in the Global Mining and Resources sectors. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness.
MNW is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
To receive SMS alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.MiningNewsWire.com
MiningNewsWire is powered by IBN